Last Updated: 02-08-2022
Harkiratparas.com is a property of Harkirat Singh Paras and handled by the companies partnered, founded, and managed by management and/or employees.
Information we collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways:
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register on any of our portals. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address..
Use of your personal Information
- Contact you: The information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- Respond to your requests or questions: Your information to confirm your registration, enquiry or other requests made by you on our online portals.
- Improve our products and services: We might use your information to confirm your registration, enquiry or other requests made by you on our online portals.
- Look at site trends and interests: We might use your information to confirm your registration, enquiry or other requests made by you on our online portals.
- Security purposes: We may use information to protect our brand, company, our customers, or our websites.
- Marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- Send you communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or other services.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- Event organizers: We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- Our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- Successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- Reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails: To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.